Please read this page carefully and completely to request a consultation.
We are not accepting November 2022 due dates due to the midwife having some time off.
We are currently BOOKED through July 2022.
Congratulations on your pregnancy and thank you for your interest in our homebirth midwifery services.
Due to the high demand for homebirth midwifery services and my ability to serve only a few clients each month, I have created this process to simplify your ability to schedule a consultation.
Submitting your information for consideration does not guarantee a consultation or our ability to accept you into care.
We schedule appointments during these hours:
Due to the busyness of the practice, we are not able to accommodate requests outside these hours. Mornings and evenings are left open for emergency needs and postpartum visits.
If you would like to request a consultation with Kristy, please read the following and complete these steps.
1) Read the Midwifery Services & Financial Agreements.
2) Read the Informed Disclosures
3) Read the Explanations of fees and financial clarification form. It is important to understand that as a CPM, Kristy's services are not typically covered under insurance policies. You MAY be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company but we DO NOT bill insurance for you. All payments are due by 34 weeks. PLEASE share this information with your spouse/significant other and be sure they understand that we do not bill insurance.
4) These documents provide you with a general overview of our practice and allow you to make a list of any questions you might have for us during our consultation. Please have a list of questions ready for your consultation.
5) Complete the inquiry form below to provide some basic information for us prior to our consultation.
If you have any issues with links or accessing documents, please text us at 717-523-3033. Please note that we are unable to respond to inquiries or questions about our availability via text.